New Draft Local Plan
Welcome to our New Draft Local Plan Page. The main information provided by the council can be found on the council website, so we don't duplicate that. Instead, here you will find further information and analysis to help you respond to the Preferred Options consultation being held currently by the council.
Information to Help you Make a Representation
The deadline to make a representation is Thursday 13th December 2018. You can make a representation directly online here or many people are finding it easier to download the Word document, type in their comments and email it to email@example.com
- Our Local Plan Leaflet is a great souce of information and ideas. Download it here
- Our detailed bullet points - carefully researched and referenced gives you facts that can be quoted in your respresentation. Download it here
- A Doctor Writes - A West Lancashire Doctor reveals serious concerns about how the local NHS will suffer if this plan is approved
- Housing and Employment Land Numbers and Need - A member of our steering group has prepared this assessment of the Council's Technical Paper 1
- Transport Assessment and Traffic Congestion - A member of our steering group has prepared this assessment of the Transport Assessment produced for the council.
- Sefton Council Responses which undermine the large proposed housing allocations in Ormskirk, Aughton, Bickerstaffe and South Lathom.
- A Later letter from Sefton Council which followed a meeting with the West Lancashire Director of Development and Regeneration (Source: West Lancashire Record).